Tight Market Conditions in November...
December 2, 2016 -- Toronto Real Estate Board President Larry Cerqua announced that Greater Toronto Area REALTORS® reported 8,547 home sales through TREB's MLS® System in November 2016. This result represented a 16.5 per cent increase compared to November 2015.
For the TREB market area as a whole, sales were up on a year-over-year basis for all major home types. The strongest annual rates of sales growth were experienced for the townhouse and condominium apartment segments. "Home buying activity remained strong across all market segments in November. However, many would-be home buyers click here..
Planning a garage sale this spring? Here are a few great tips
It won't be long before it's that time of year again when we start to think about clearing the clutter from the house. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Get neighbours involved, it can generate more traffic to the area
- Plan ahead for a rain date
- Liven up the garage sale with background music
- Price items ahead of time
- Get cash the day before so you can make change on purchases
- Include a lemonade stand –great for the kids
- Advertise your garage sale - newspaper, on-line, bulletin boards
- Prepare your area– merchandise like a pro, keep like things together and put interesting items at the front
- Don’t bring any unsold items back into the house– Donate them!
Here are a few great charities you can contact:
Furniture Bank 416-934-1229
Woodgreen Red Door
Family Shelter 416-915-5671
Oasis Clothing Bank 416-751-0553
Children's Book Bank 416-922-7323